• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a 5% bonus when you sign up or login to Zeropark and make a deposit! Start buying push, pop, and domain redirect traffic.
    Claim Your Zeropark Bonus

Follow Along Zeropark push - iPhone 11- South Africa (my first campaign 💪)

Hello to you all,
So after lots of research and learning and mostly holding my self back so I won't have to confront fears of failures (one for the shrinks here) I finally started my first campaign.

First, thanks to Luke, Nick and all the others who helped me with my noob questions.

So, I chose to go with sweeps stake and took an offer from Golden Goose network. My affiliate manager was very nice and helpful and recommended this offer on South Africa.

I also searched with anstrex and the iPhone 11 seemed like a solid offer, though I must admit I fear it is a little saturated.

-------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ALONG --------------------------------------------------
🎯 Traffic Source:
Zeropark - Push
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: Golden goose
👍 Type of Offer: sweeps - South Africa
💰 Offer Payout: €0.8
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: Either way I am going to learn

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now