• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Zeropark + Multi-offers of Push Notification +Clickdealer + FUNNELFLUX

AdsEmpire

iiab8

Contributor
Hello there :) this is the first Follow Along in this community, so for this Campaign, I make a conversion BUT, unfortunately not profitable so let's get started and explain what is a problem :)

🎯 Traffic Source: zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux
✅ Affiliate Network: Clickdealer +Spicyoffers
👍 Type of Offer: Push Notification
💰 Offer Payout: low payout (0.02$ - 0.52$)

The First
I choose 3 offers (Push Notification )from clickdealer, and 1 offer for Spicyoffers (traffic for this offers from the traffic no - target for 3 offers from clickdealer ) - To make the most profit of traffic :)

so I set-up the Multi Geos Campaign from Zeropark using redirect traffic type (The Geos T1 ) I think this it the first Mistake i did for low- payout offers

1-png.5289

I make 16 Conv of Ron Multi-Geo campaign (for UK +DE) the CPV 0.01 (YEAH, it is suicide :) However, I hope to make the High %CR BUT not ).

the Positive side I found the resources I Conv so I will make Campain for this source and try to bid low CPV for this Geos (I choose the DE county )
*Note: This Campaign run 15

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!