Follow Along Zeropark-Kintura Followalong

nitin

Grand Guru
So I asked my am to recommend me a dating offer that is doing well at the moment.
So came out with an offer with €3.35 SOI (Mobile). So I also asked him for the desktop/tab version of the same offer.

I then ripped a lander from adplexity for the same geo that was performing well and edited it a bit. I am also adding a lander and a variation of it that has performed for me for the same vertical (but different geo).

My tracker: @Kintura

In all there are 4 landers and 2 offers (Ideally one offer but 2 versions- tablet and mobile-I have created condition in Kintura to send tablet traffic to tablet version of same offer.) From my past experience I have seen that landers that work well for tablet and mobile might be different. Lets see what do we see here.

So I managed to spend $15 on @Zeropark (on the whitelist they provided me). So here are the results:

These are the spends on zeropark along with conversions.

Tracker Stats:

So 2 landers have given 1 conversion each. Nothing of statistical significance.

So tablet version of my offer is

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!