Follow Along Zeropark Follow Along - Arbitrage with MGID and AdSense in a non-English speaking geo

kaminari

John

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: Anytrack / Voluum
👍 Type of Offer: Arbitrage
✅ Ad Network: MGID / Adsense
💰 Offer Payout: .015 to .05

We don't talk enough about content arbitrage on this forum. It's an interesting segment of digital marketing that should be explored more. Originally, I had this idea for a follow along several weeks ago because there just isn't enough clear information available online. I believe every affiliate should also try some content arbitrage so you can see what life is like on the publishers' side of things.

Most tools aren't designed to track ad clicks so I've had to create a patchwork solution of Anytrack and Voluum to max sure I am maximizing my ad spend. These two services do not play well together because they compete in the same space. I will uploading conversions manually to Voluum after exporting the events from Anytrack. The challenge with this set up is that not all ad clicks will be registered with the clickid so we'll only be able to capture people who click the initial ad and then click a subsequent ad immediately afterwards. I could probably dig through the logs and scrape everything together but it's not

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!