• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Yet Another Monetizer + PopAds Follow Along

Edu-Money

watsonovedades

Contributor
Hey everybody, doing my first FA here on AFFLift
Monetizer Smartlink Mainstream + Popads
inspired on Luke thead https://afflift.com/f/threads/running-trending-campaigns-monetizer-propellerads.5091/

affl-fa-1-png.23597

1.- Look like Mexico has good trending and clicks are on the downside , so let go with it

affl-fa-2-png.23598

2,. Created my link just the way Luke did it, i gave it a campaing name and link name

affl-fa-3-png.23599

3.- ok link is ready on Monetizer, i specefied "Mexico only" since is the trend im trying to catch on Mainstream (see image 1)

affl-fa-4-png.23600

4.- Setting up Popads -going to Popads Inventory i can see Mexico traffic is like 0.00073 each pop, soo that will make 0.73 per thoudand impressions

affl-fa-6-png.23604

5.- im not loving the daily impressions that PopAds has available for me , not much traffic, but lets see...

affl-fa-7-png.23606

6.- taking into consideration that Monetizer Smartlink is around $2 - $5 eCPM on some offers, i think could be good .

affl-fa-5-png.23601

Ok campaign its running . will share

Attachments

• AFFL-FA-6.png
    AFFL-FA-6.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 176
  • AFFL-FA-7.png
    AFFL-FA-7.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 184
  • AFFL-FA-8.png
    AFFL-FA-8.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 163
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!