Winning zones/sites.

Adsterra

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Have you guys ever been in a situation where your offer is converting on 🔥 in 1 specific zone/site in a traffic source, and you thought you found a winning zone and then all of a sudden, that zone/ site stopped sending you traffic after a couple of hours, sometimes a day or 2 later? Happened to me twice this April on 2 different traffic sources.

I pinged my AM/ support and their reply were "we don't work with this site anymore, or there are tens of thousands of sites that you can target ", just as when you thought you "struck gold". What a "coincidence". lol...( and the conversations with them will always ended up with what they do best, guess what?
ignoring you!

Not here to bash anyone :p , just thought it will be fun to know how many people have been in this situation before and what really happened to those zones, my best bet is they're either keeping it for themself or selling it for a much higher price to other traffic sources. What are

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!