Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Who's Attending Affiliate World Europe 2024 in Budapest? πŸŒπŸŽ‰ 5-6 September 2024

Vortex
I'm excited to share that I'll be at the upcoming Affiliate World Europe in Budapest!

Is anyone else from the AffLIFT community planning to attend?

It would be awesome to connect with fellow members and maybe even grab a coffee and a KakaΓ³s csiga together. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

If you're going, maybe drop a comment below! Let's turn our online connections into real-life friendships.

RollerAds
We'll be there! Let's meet! :cool:

yup i'm going to be there with HYPENGIN.com looking for media buyers and ecom brands that run newsletters and looking to distribute via FB/IG DM automation

yup i'm going to be there with HYPENGIN.com looking for media buyers and ecom brands that run newsletters and looking to distribute via FB/IG DM automation

Hypengin looks incredibly sharp. I'll definitely be stopping by to see you!

Hello!

We’re excited to let you know that the OnePride Group team will be attending Affiliate World in Budapest on September 5-6. This is a great opportunity for us to meet in person and discuss how we can achieve even greater success together.

If you’re attending the conference, we’d love to connect, talk about our current and future offers, and explore ways to enhance our partnership.

Please feel free to book a meeting with us, or simply stop by to say hello – we’d be thrilled to see you!

Looking forward to seeing you in Budapest!

My friends at MGID sent me this so if you're going, definitely check it out :)

MGID, is giving away 50 VIP passes to the hottest party at AW Budapest – Affiliate After Hours.

When & Where:​

• Date: September 5, 2024
  • Time: 9 PM - 2 AM

How to Win:​

1. Click on the form
  2. Fill out all required fields
  3. Keep an eye on your inbox.
πŸ† MGID will choose 50 fabulous participants, who will be notified 2 days before the event if they get the VIP treatment.

Special Bonus 🎁

Everyone who fills out the form automatically gets a 5% discount for NativeHub (rumor has it their team will be there partying too! πŸ˜‰)

Why Enter?​

• Network with the coolest crowd. Rub elbows with the industry Illuminati and make connections that could last a lifetime β€” or at least until the hangover wears off.
  • Celebrate like there’s no tomorrow! Get ready to dance the night away and party like it's the end of the world (in a good way!).
  • And, of course, free drinks πŸ₯‚ β€” because, let’s face it, every marketing genius deserves to unwind, and free refreshments always make points 1 and 2 even better!

Ready to Secure Your Spot?​

Click the link below to fill out the form and roll the dice on a night you'll be talking about (and maybe trying to remember) for years to come!

πŸŽ‰ Fill Out the Form

I'm only 300 km away, but the big question is how to restrain myself and not smash the 'traffic source' booths. Does anyone have any tips?

Never been to an affiliate event before but I mean what the heck can we talk with them? I can't understand how they can be so proud at events like this about thier junk traffic and business model.

Do they "whitelist" you if you say hi or what?

I'm only 300 km away, but the big question is how to restrain myself and not smash the 'traffic source' booths. Does anyone have any tips?

Never been to an affiliate event before but I mean what the heck can we talk with them? I can't understand how they can be so proud at events like this about thier junk traffic and business model.

Do they "whitelist" you if you say hi or what?
It would definitely be a unique opportunity for you to talk to them and get a different perspective. Not sure it would change your opinion, but may still be a worthwhile trip for you, Tamas.

As far as I know I've never been whitelisted but if I was, I'm not mad about it! ;) :D

and it's one of the best places to do face-to-face networking with actual affiliates πŸ‘