What is your dream functionality?

Galaksion Contest

k@rnivore

Super Contributor
For me it would be, in no particular order:

1. For sources (or trackers with API sources integration) "stop loss" function like in forex/crypto.
2. Being able to disable Android Webview while creating campaign in Zeropark (i know it is on the way, but till then, it is still on my dream functionality list ;) ) plus more granular OS targeting (I want to be able to pick OSes one by one like in PropellerAds, instead of the slider. Many times I see Android 5 and 8 converting better than others for example and i would need to create two separate campaigns due to the slider)
3. For PropellerAds CPA Goal algorithm to have option to spread the budget over the whole day (at least during its learning stage), to probe as many hours as possible. (Also more granular OS targeting would be great, most of the time I want to separate Android 8 from Android 8.1 for example)
4. For ALL sources/trackers/networks to give us the option to set the timezone of the reports, so I could finally set everything to EST and forget it instead of dealing with data discrepancy in every network due

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!