Join Adcash today and start earning big!

Vote For Your Favorite PropellerAds Follow Along #PA24

RichAds

Which members created the best follow alongs? Vote for your 3 favorites!

• missu

• BobZhang

• chinopapa

• AffiliateNewbie

• BHP

• 104KG

• AffiliateNate

• samueleto1

• beard

• sorrowz

• Alukard_X

• RichardTay

• xanigm

• Hankky

• sprout77

• JohnW

• Martillo

• keep

• mmusta

• cheyingtan

• FunnelFlux

• dood

• VastlySeeds

• Yang

• LazyGuy

• Alcantarilha

• Bowen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our PropellerAds contest has ended and it's time to find our winners! 👇

🏆 PropellerAds’ prize pool:​

• 1st Place: $3500
  • 2nd Place: $2000
  • 3rd Place: $1200
  • 4th Place: $750
  • 5th Place: $550
There is also a $2000 prize pool that will split among all participants who do not receive any of the main prize money above. Everyone will be a winner!

We had 27 members complete all the steps to qualify meaning each member who does not win one of the prizes above will receive $91 💰

Voting ends 1 week after this poll is created. Each member of affLIFT can vote for 3 follow alongs so please vote for your favorites and take your choices seriously.

⚠️ Members are discouraged from incentivizing other members to vote for them. You are welcome to ask people who enjoyed your follow along to vote for you but please do not try offering an incentive to vote for you!

The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing via PayPal or Payoneer :)

Good luck!

✅ Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs in the order they were posted:

@missu

@BobZhang

@chinopapa

@AffiliateNewbie

@BHP

@104KG

@AffiliateNate

@samueleto1

@beard

@sorrowz

@Alukard_X

@RichardTay

@xanigm

@Hankky

@sprout77

@JohnW

@Martillo

@keep

@mmusta

@cheyingtan

@FunnelFlux

@dood

@VastlySeeds

@Yang

@LazyGuy

@Alcantarilha

@Bowen

RichAds
Vote for your favorite ProPush follow alongs too!

I've been doing these things for around 2 years and never got top 5 once.

If you guys could give me a vote I would really appreciate it. I try to be as transparent in my posts as possible
and not hold anything back.

Good luck to everyone that participated!

No offense but @dood leading the poll describes this contest pretty well! :ROFLMAO:

No offense but @dood leading the poll describes this contest pretty well! :ROFLMAO:
I know I don’t have any say in the decision, but from what I’ve gathered, we’re supposed to provide 4 updates on our campaign stats for the follow-along. However, I noticed that member was selected for votes with only 1 update about their campaign.

I have no issue with this at all—I’m just wondering if updates like "how to find an offer," "how to create a campaign," or posts about the tools we use also count as updates? If so, I could follow a similar approach in my future follow-alongs.

I know I don’t have any say in the decision, but from what I’ve gathered, we’re supposed to provide 4 updates on our campaign stats for the follow-along. However, I noticed that member was selected for votes with only 1 update about their campaign.

I have no issue with this at all—I’m just wondering if updates like "how to find an offer," "how to create a campaign," or posts about the tools we use also count as updates? If so, I could follow a similar approach in my future follow-alongs.
Hey, banned users don't have any say in this, alright? Just get out of here and focus on your Adsterra campaigns. 😏😒