Video or Written Guides?

CrakRevenue

What type of guides do you want me to create?

• Video

• Written

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Most of the guides/lessons that I have posted so far have been in a video format. I prefer to do the video format because it's quicker/easier, but I'm open to whatever the community would prefer.

So, please take the poll below and let me know what type of content you would like to see from me. It's great to see the content being posted by other members. I appreciate you participating! :)

Also, I am hoping to find people interested in transcribing the videos. Not word-for-word, but basically a summary of each section of the video that you think provides valuable content. Let me know if you would be interested in doing that 👍

MGID
I'd like to see both. It's faster to find and get the information when it's written. But I do like the videos for visual context. Also, it's easier to modify written instructions, if needed.

Yeah I like both.

When it's something complex like a complete optimization of a campaign for like an entire hour I think a video is necessary, but if it's something simple like setting up a tracking domain writting may be better.

Yeah I like both.

When it's something complex like a complete optimization of a campaign for like an entire hour I think a video is necessary, but if it's something simple like setting up a tracking domain writting may be better.

I agree very much! :)

Video gets my vote, to see what you are actually doing rather than just reading it adds to the value and learning (y)

My vote's for both. Written allows me to work through it at my own pace while video means I can see it in action (total newbie here!).

Video guides will perform way better than written guides, plus if you can make a video on "Steps to follow by anyone who joins this forum" like a Pinned Post

id prefer video so i can follow along i hate to read real long guides written and tend to skip alot

prefer video for the complex stuff
btw could you make video running campaign if using landing page as well? ex. testing landing page 1,2.3 ,split the budget into LP 1,2,3 etc

prefer video for the complex stuff
btw could you make video running campaign if using landing page as well? ex. testing landing page 1,2.3 ,split the budget into LP 1,2,3 etc
Yeah, I will definitely do a video with a lander. I'm not using landers on my current campaigns, which is why I haven't done a video with them yet :)

Yes, I agreed with others both video and written. Visual content is what we can see what’s going on practically and if we need any reference written is much better otherwise we need to see the entire video which is frustrating and also time consuming.