• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along US Dating + PropellerAds + Chat/Survey

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been awhile since I've posted a follow along with a campaign that has potential and I started one a few hours ago before I went golfing and just came back to some okay results so let's dig in :)

Before I go into this campaign, I've struggled with a few campaigns so far this year as I documented here:

That thread is worth a read despite my terrible luck! :D

With this campaign, I am running a US dating offer from CPA Live (@cpalive). I ran another US dating offer that didn't go so well, but my AM convinced me to try a higher payout one and so far it's performing pretty well.

Here are the results so far today:

1611606915390-png.16298

As you can see, I am currently split testing 2 different landers, but you may recognize the names ;)

Turns out those LPs aren't dead yet! I did make some modifications to them for this campaign, but they're still worth testing while making your own small changes.

I am going to continue to run this and do some optimizations later tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!