Guide Understanding the market using Adplexity

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys! Since I was one of the lucky winners of the giveaway and got 3 months of Adplexity I figured why not create a guide and add more value to our members here :)

Adplexity and other spy tools are a great way to see what works and understand how other people are promoting offers on different types of traffic.
I personally feel like a spy tool is one of the best investments once you start testing offers. You don't need to pay for it for many months. Even 1 month is enough to give you an idea of what works and how things are done if you've got the money. Of course, if you barely have money to test offers I recommend you use it to buy traffic instead of a spy tool.

Anyways, there isn't much info on how native works and what works there. Therefore I'm going to use Adplexity to gather some data, make some conclusions and perhaps even a follow along on a separate thread.

Here are a few tips I use when spying on Adplexity which can be very useful. I've seen some members ask how to use it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!