Guide Ultimate Guide to SelfAdvertiser's PPV traffic ๐Ÿ’ธ

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey affLIFTERs - To help everyone participate in the SelfAdvertiser competition @servandosilva and I (@jimmyvanilla) have collaborated to create this guide to setting up and running Pop and Zero-Click campaigns on SelfAdvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser has some good tutorials and support articles on their website, which you should definitely check out, including this tutorial for creating your first pop/redirect campaign. Hopefully, we can take things one or two steps further with this guide - as well as give everyone the opportunity to ask questions and add comments.

Servando: Hey guys! This is Servando and today I'll be doing a co-tutorial with Jimmy to cover all the basics you need to know about SelfAdvertiser and my experience running traffic with them since 2014. They didn't have an SSP back then and it's interesting to see how far they've come with their new features and platform.
I'll let Jimmy do most of the talk since he's great at that but I'll spice up some things here and there during the article, as you'll see below ;)

Back to Jimmy!

Jimmy: Alright, let's get into it!

Before You Get Started

Before you get started you'll need to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!