Transferwise alternative for USD?

Adsterra

lexsabriel

Hey guys, this isn't totally AM related but wondering if anyone can suggest any alternatives for USD accounts (that I've been receiving my network payouts into).

I've been receiving money into my Transferwise account, but then Transferwise told me I exceeded the amount they are legally allowed to hold for any individual in my country so I have to move money out by tomorrow. I get error messages when trying to top up my Paypal balance from the bank account (might be because its a US bank account, not a local one), and I can't transfer money to Payoneer from an account with my name. I'm not sure if Paxum allows you to top up your USD account but I'm not super keen on Paxum because I can't transfer it back to Transferwise if I need it, so this is my last resort. Plus Propellerads doesn't let me top up balances from Paxum because they rejected my KYC verification.

Revolut is in my country but I can't top up USD balances - I have to convert it into my local currency, transfer it over, then convert it back to USD.

Would love to hear if

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!