• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Transferwise alternative for USD?

lexsabriel

Hey guys, this isn't totally AM related but wondering if anyone can suggest any alternatives for USD accounts (that I've been receiving my network payouts into).

I've been receiving money into my Transferwise account, but then Transferwise told me I exceeded the amount they are legally allowed to hold for any individual in my country so I have to move money out by tomorrow. I get error messages when trying to top up my Paypal balance from the bank account (might be because its a US bank account, not a local one), and I can't transfer money

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!