Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

Follow Along Traffic Company Offers+Zeropark Traffic

Varun

Community Leader
Staff Member
Community Leader
RevShare
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
1,594
🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
👍 Type of Offer: 1-Click/2-Click
💰 Offer Payout: Various
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: The campaign is already converting on another source
🔍 I am unsure about: the quality of traffic


After everyone's success with TrafficNomads I tested out a few campaigns there for offers from @Traffic Company and although the volume was low, most of them succeeded and are bringing in a few dollars per day. I am going to take the data from that campaign and launch offers on Zeropark. It has been a long time since I ran any traffic on Zeropark
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top