• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POPโ€™s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Traffic Company Offers+Zeropark Traffic

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Zeropark
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: 1-Click/2-Click
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: The campaign is already converting on another source
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: the quality of traffic

After everyone's success with TrafficNomads I tested out a few campaigns there for offers from @Traffic Company and although the volume was low, most of them succeeded and are bringing in a few dollars per day. I am going to take the data from that campaign and launch offers on Zeropark. It has been a long time since I ran any traffic on Zeropark

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!