- Joined
- Mar 3, 2025
- Messages
- 992
Hey everyone,
I'm joining the Track & Scale challenge with a little twist this time. I've run pops before and had some profitable campaigns last year from previous follow alongs, but this round I'm bringing in help: Grok Bot, an AI affiliate marketing assistant I set up. Think of it as an intern that doesn't sleep.
I want to see if it can make my usual process faster and tighter, especially the tedious parts. I still make the calls and spend the money. The bot handles setup, pulling stats and flagging zones to cut. I'll be honest in the updates about where it helped and where it got things wrong.
What Grok Bot has done so far
- Set up a small Contabo VPS and installed Binom v2 on it
- Connected a domain with HTTPS so the tracker is ready
- Went through old AffLIFT threads about Cipiai and Galaksion and pulled out what worked and what flopped
- Went through my AM's offer list and compared payouts, caps and GEOs
Setup
Traffic: Galaksion popunder
Network: Cipiai
Main offer: WPS Office (Windows desktop CPI, $0.16 to $0.24 depending on GEO)
Tracker: Binom v2, self-hosted
Why this offer
It's



