TopOffers + ProfitSocial Follow Along Contest

Edu-Money
Congrats to the winners...

For TopOffers ProfitSocial Thanks for keeping my application pending even their support here Thank u for refusing to reply my massages.

1win
The winners are:

@k870582418
@jimmyvanilla
@Mrtheone14
@makifkaban

I will contact you each now so you can receive your prize. Thank you for your participation in the contest 👍
Thanks @Luke & congrats to the other winners. I struggled with this one, but that's taught me something itself. I love the competitions and events here on AffLIFT because they're a challenge and an opportunity to grow one way or the other.

I'm looking forward to the big birthday celebrations in May:
We will be celebrating our 2nd birthday at the end of this month and I'm currently planning our biggest contest ever for May :D

I have had some people asking for more information about TopOffers and ProfitSocial.

TopOffers is a CPA Affiliate Network with 2,000+ exclusive direct offers from industry leaders in
  • dating
  • gambling
  • sweepstakes
  • cams
  • games
  • crypto
  • astro
They cover over 150 countries based with primarily PPL (lead) offers.

If you prefer to work with a smartlink and don't target traffic by yourself, you will want to try ProfitSocial. It is an automated and self-optimizing traffic distribution system.

ProfitSocial makes it easy to monetize all your traffic with maximum eCPM rates. They also have a welcome bonus up to $1500 (talk to your account manager).

They have some mainstream dating offers that I am currently doing small tests for. Flirt.com is one of the brands I'm testing :)
Hey Bro Did you Got the Conversion for Flirt.com Dating offer? is it good offer?

Hey Bro Did you Got the Conversion for Flirt.com Dating offer? is it good offer?
I got quite a few conversions, but it was not ROI positive. It's "SOI", but the registration form is pretty long which I believe is why I wasn't able to get it profitable.

I got quite a few conversions, but it was not ROI positive. It's "SOI", but the registration form is pretty long which I believe is why I wasn't able to get it profitable.

Hey Luke,
Dating is a very competitive vertical but at the same time, it’s one of the evergreens.
Our general recommendation is to start running campaigns at a certain budget, test different offers/geos/LPs/creatives, analyze campaigns and then make a decision.
We have a huge database of LPs. Our partners can choose any LP at their own discretion, or we can advise the best one for a specific offer.
Multi-step landing pages create trust and usually work better than 1-step LPs. Using multi-step landing pages allows visitors to believe that they’re getting exactly what they want - the best match. The five-step landing page increase conversion rate, decrease cost per conversion and bring more leads.