Top Threads and Members - December 2018

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
December was another big month for us here at affLIFT. We finished 2018 strong! Here is a breakdown of the top threads, traffic methods, and members for the month:

Top Threads
Top Traffic Methods (based on traffic on the forum)
Top Members
We had a lot of discussion around push notifications again this month. There was a ton of PropellerAds threads and follow alongs because of the great contest we had that @PropellerAds sponsored.

Our Affiliate Marketing Link Directory went live and already has a ton of great resources for any affiliate.

I also sent out our first batch of weekly payments for our Referral Program. I'm hoping to pay out over $100,000 in commission in 2019 so make sure you take a look at that too! :)

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
kaminari
Thanks Luke. This journey is tougher than I thought! :(

There's so much to learn ..

Cheers,

Daniel

nothing is easy @Daniel Loh , even 85% of all affiliate who starts there online journey loose money.
So, to make it and to sustain on the green line (profit portion) you need to constantly read and implement new strategy with testing new platform.
Most difficult for any online Internet marketer is to sustain the profit every month, as offers will die within 2 to 3 month, and you need to find new offer before your present profitable offer die. :):):):):)

Thanks Guys! Reading as much as I can and trying to figure out why everyone one does what they do and how they think .. :)

Need to speed up thins learning curve!

thanks,

Daniel

And honestly, there will always be, I learn stuff every day.
That's one of the things I really like about affiliate marketing. It'll never get boring.