Follow Along Tonic + BeMob + LosPollos Rotator

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Aptfxer

Grand Guru
🎯 Traffic Source - Tonic Zero Click

🛠 Tracker - BeMob

✅ Los Pollos

💵 Campaign Budget is $30 $40 a day ($10/day to start then up to maximum when I start seeing IDs).

This is for the LosPollos Mainstream Rotator. Payout is variable, targeting Scandinavian Country

I've had success in the past with Rotators and the Tonic Zero Click traffic. These tend to need quite a bit of optimization but past performance suggests there is money to be made. Past performance is of course not an indicator of future performance but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick so here we go.

I always start anything on these types of offers with minimum bids. The initial campaigns are my testing phase so I'm pretty much just looking for decent site IDs to optimize future bids on.

I've set my initial campaign budget at $10 a day. When I start the optimization, I'll push this up to my maximum of $30.

Wish me

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!