• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along The Switch-a-Rooβ„’ vs Zeydoo's Sports & Dating Survey Offers (β™» x [⚽ + πŸ’] = πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’² ?)

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
This is going to be a pretty experimental follow along to test how the 'Switch-a-Roo' landing page goes IRL... so wish me luck!

1X5m9cC.png

Awww. Thanks Sadie πŸ‘

Anyway, I'm going to use the same Switch-a-Roo landing page I created in the guide I just published:

And I'm going to link to Zeydoo's sports survey offer from #LP1 (via an offer link) and Zeydoo's dating survey offer from #LP2 (via a new campaign link).

I haven't promoted either of these offers before, so I don't know what to expect... and it's been a while since I've launched a push campaign... and I'm going to promote the offer to the top of the Tier 1 echelon - targeting the UK, Canada and the USA... so I reckon I'll have to put on my big-boy-pants, launch a few campaigns and find out one way or the other.

zeUCXtg.png

So here goes...

🎯 Traffic: Push (Propeller + Advertizer)
πŸ”§ Tracking: Binom
πŸ’‹ Offer: Zeydoo Sports Survey (#LP1) & Dating Survey (#LP2)
πŸ’° Payout: $0.30 - $0.50 (ish)

πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Flow: via the Switch-a-Roo
πŸ€– Bonus: Monetizer push notification script & back-button

πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: It's not about the money with

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!