• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

The Affiliate Marketing Link Directory

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am happy to announce the addition of a resource I believe will become very valuable to all affiliates, the Affiliate Marketing Link Directory here on affLIFT!

link directory.jpg

The Link Directory is a new public resource to help organize and categorize all the different affiliate marketing resources being actively discussed in the community. For example, we have a section for most popular marketing methods, like PPV traffic, where we talk about various traffic sources, but we I wanted there to be a place where you could easily find a list of all the PPV traffic sources we recommend. Now, there is: our directory of PPV traffic sources.

Currently, we have the following categories:
Each resource included in our Link Directory has it's own page with details about that resource. They can all be commented on and rated by members.

link directory listing.jpg

For example, you can see our friends at BeMob have their own page with more information about their awesome tracking tool.

If you think a resource is missing, you can add it by clicking the orange Add Link button on the proper category.

I will be working to continue to build our Link Directory so it contains everything you could need. Nicely categorized and easy to use :)

Let me know if you have any questions or recommendations! 🚀

RollerAds