Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

the ๐Ÿ†• Affiliate.com

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
About a decade ago, Affiliate.com was an affiliate network launched by an affiliate industry OG (and domain titan), Scott Richter. When I worked for PeerFly, we did a lot of business with Scott. I got to hang with him quite a bit at Affiliate Summit and other conferences. In fact, until recently I had a really cool Affiliate.com shirt (more on that in a minute...).

Anyway, Scott is very focused on his gambling and YouTube channel (check out won.com...that's another one of his amazing domains) and recently sold the Affiliate.com domain to another guy I've come to know pretty well, David Shapiro.

David has built a team of very knowledge people from the industry and is creating a VERY interesting platform on Affiliate.com:

๐Ÿ‘‰ Click HERE to check out Affiliate.com
(affiliate link...thanks!)

Basically, it's a unified platform for searching and managing your affiliate links. It's geared towards content marketers/publishers. I got a first look at the platform a few months ago with David and his team and it's pretty impressive. I'm going to integrate it on my ItsAlways.com site in the next few days and do some testing :)

1715874835553-png.51574

You add the networks you're working with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!