Follow Along Survey Pop Intermediate Guide [Contest Entry]

Geozo

MoneyManMaverick

Contributor
Hello affLIFTers,

I'm super pumped to do my first FA as a newcomer to this illustrious community. @Nick course was a great guide for beginners & I'll be making entries based on his course methods.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerADs
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
๐Ÿ’ฐ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ›๏ธ Type of Offer: Surveys
๐Ÿ’ต Offer Payout: Under 0.70ยข
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: After studying the course & doing market research, I believe there's a high chance for conversions. In addition, the strategy used in this course is based on his years of expertise. I trust he wouldn't guide us wrong (as most 'gurus' do).
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: How to spend my money after I beat you guys L๐Ÿ˜†L. But seriously, my challenge would be to properly read the data for optimization.

๐Ÿ––CAPTAIN'S LOG #1
I'm currently setting up the foundation for the campaign. This includes everything in steps 1-6 and I wouldn't bore you with all the nitty gritty of those. While these are being processed, I'm developing my LP's to go with the offers for this campaign.

Stay tuned for my next Log!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!