Stuck with optimisation

Adsterra

bigbucks24

So I have been following the beginner's guide 1.0 in my attempt to learn paid ads, however I have been unable to make it profitable.

I am debating whether to cut this campaign as I believe the low payout is preventing me from achieving a positive ROI. In my attempts to optimise, I have narrowed down to 3 GEOs initially. This achieved much better results with my ROI going from -91% to -46%. From there I dropped 2 GEOs that had significantly low CR, I'm talking near 0% despite 12k and 3k visits, this enabled me to focus on the best-performing GEO.

I have been working on this geo for 3 days but I seem to be stuck around -50% to -60%. I cut out some very poorly converting website IDs and category IDs, this doubled my CR to between 2.5% and 4%, which I figure is good compared to my tests. I don't think this is over-optimisation as I'm trying to change 1 thing at a time but I may be wrong.

My dilemma is that I still need to optimise but I will be running out of volume and can't increase the bid.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!