cpamatica
Join Cpamatica to access a world of opportunities with our in-house offers, cutting-edge technologies, and never-ending benefits!

Step 11 - Optimizing our Campaign

RichAds
I have read through this step today.
But unfortunately for me, I am not able to see conversions in beMob, although I did see about 90+ conversions in mobipium.
I followed every step in this guide and have no idean why it's not working.
see below 2 pictures:
Make sure your BeMob template for MOBIPIUM has cid:

and then your PIXEL page should have:

RollerAds

Attachments

• GetConversionsNow-2022-09-29.jpg
    GetConversionsNow-2022-09-29.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17
I am currently optimizing both pops (beginner and survey), I have one question,
should I choose countries according to CR ranking or ROI ranking?
I noticed they are different.

Thanks in advance!

I am currently optimizing both pops (beginner and survey), I have one question,
should I choose countries according to CR ranking or ROI ranking?
I noticed they are different.

Thanks in advance!
I would focus on ROI.

Hi dear @Luke
when you wrote "That’s okay, but I recommend paying closer attention than I did and making that change BEFORE you start traffic"
What do you mean?
How should we have changed before starting traffic?

Hi dear @Luke
when you wrote "That’s okay, but I recommend paying closer attention than I did and making that change BEFORE you start traffic"
What do you mean?
How should we have changed before starting traffic?
Looks like this is the paragraph:

Making changes to your campaign while it’s live and receiving traffic is not ideal because each time you run traffic you’re hoping to see improvements from the changes you previous made. With this batch of traffic we’ll be analyzing, part of the traffic is going to include Push_Smart_5 and part of it is not. That’s okay, but I recommend paying closer attention than I did and making that change BEFORE you start traffic :)

Make changes overall before you start traffic and let it run. Then, make changes between batches of traffic. That's what I meant 👍

Looks like this is the paragraph:

Make changes overall before you start traffic and let it run. Then, make changes between batches of traffic. That's what I meant 👍
so if I understand correctly.
-I follow the course as written by you until optimization
-Before optimizing I have to pause the campaign
- I optimize and activate the campaign again, right?

so if I understand correctly.
-I follow the course as written by you until optimization
-Before optimizing I have to pause the campaign
- I optimize and activate the campaign again, right?
You won't need to pause the campaign. It will pause when your budget runs out.

I tried to optimize my campaign on BeMob today, but saw that I can't do anything on it, and all the figures inside my campaign is 0. Seems I am locked out from using it.....there was a message that I had used up 30K live events, but I should have free 100K events from BeMob. And signing up through afflink, there was another free 1mil events....anyone else has the same issue?

I tried to optimize my campaign on BeMob today, but saw that I can't do anything on it, and all the figures inside my campaign is 0. Seems I am locked out from using it.....there was a message that I had used up 30K live events, but I should have free 100K events from BeMob. And signing up through afflink, there was another free 1mil events....anyone else has the same issue?
Still having the issue? Might have just been a server issue. Make sure you check the dates for the data you are looking at too.

Hi Luke, thanks for getting back to me. You're right, it was a date issue, I didn't change it to "Yesterday", so all the data came out as "0".....my mistake.....all's good now, thanks!

How do you like this tracker? What are you promoting?