• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Starting Bids Question

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

tremcrst

Lurker
Im trying to get a good idea of what starting bids I should be testing offers/traffic at on Zeropark.

I was starting at around .008 on the tests i was doing. Got some conversions. optimized down to specific OS's and browsers. ROI still wasnt green so reduced bids and conversions basically disappeared.

Looking at Luke's optimization video we can see the average bids on his top campaigns are much higher than what Im testing at, between 3 and 9 cents.

Feels crazy for me to raise bids on campaigns in the red, but is that the only way to get

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!