• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Follow Along Smartlink Adventures

AdsEmpire

Frrrunkis

Super Contributor
I've finally decided to pull the trigger and start playing the affiiliate game semi-seriously.

Some context: my main business is traffic generation using mostly display advertising of all kinds. It's a good gig as my clients always need more traffic (clicks, visits and the like), margins are good and it's low-risk for me. It doesn't require nearly as much insight and optimization as affiliate marketing, even though it utilizes similar tools.

So, I've decided to set aside a small budget to burn through. After some consideration I've decided to go with smartlinks, because that takes care of prelanders for me - I can just test my traffic and see what can work.

Source: Zeropark goes first as I know the platform reasonably well.
Network: Los Pollos, because why not - I don't know much about networks at this point.
Tracking: Voluum (just 1 campaign per smartlink, making sure to pass everything from ZP so that I can see exactly what's going on)

I've decided to go with the Mainstream smartlink and 3 geos that I felt gave a good spread for testing: Uganda, Poland and Switzerland.

Over the couple of days of tests I've kept pretty

Attachments

• 1569241249759.png
    1569241249759.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 385
  • 1569241261690.png
    1569241261690.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 383
  • 1569241599906.png
    1569241599906.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 359
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!