Follow Along SelfAdvertiser PPV v A Rack of SOI Offers πŸŽ±πŸ†

RollerAds

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I set up a few offers on SelfAdvertiser yesterday. They've been approved and all the technical stuff seems to be working correctly, so my follow along appears to be ready to go!

giphy.gif

Over the last couple of months I've been working on a bit of a process for researching, testing and scaling simple SOI type offers - 1-clicks, PIN submits, that sort of thing - and it's been going pretty well, so I'm going to follow that process and use SelfAdvertiser as a source to scale some campaigns that show promise.

My goal is to run 15 offers and find 1 stand-out winner.

If I'm lucky, a few of the campaigns should be profitable, but what I'm looking for is one campaign that stands above the rest. Kind of like playing a game of pool - you have to sink a bunch of balls to win, but the game isn't over until you get the 🎱 into the pocket πŸ†!

We'll see how it goes...

So far I've set up 3 offers that I've tested before on other traffic sources and I know they convert well with the right traffic. I haven't tested these on SelfAdvertiser before so I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!