• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join MOBIPIUM and get access to the best performing Carrier Billing, Dating and Push Notifications Offers on the market.
    Join MOBIPIUM today!

Follow Along SelfAdvertiser + Bemob + Mobipium (October Contest)

Tyoussef

Grand Guru
My CTR for both LPs are about the same: 11%
that's not bad.
try to make your landing page aggressive much more, that can raise your CTR, add count down, add back button redirect script ... ETC.

jairene

Super Contributor
that's not bad.
try to make your landing page aggressive much more, that can raise your CTR, add count down, add back button redirect script ... ETC.
I wanted to do that but I am worried it might become too aggressive for SelfAdvertiser's taste.

Sooo.... Lemme ask @SelfAdvertiser, would it be ok to add a back button redirect and an exit button pop?

jairene

Super Contributor
Final Update

After running this campaign for another day since last time, I did not receive any more conversions.
I will be stopping this campaign now, with the following are the results:

Campaign #4 received one conversion.
Cost: $9.62
Revenue: $0.40
Profit: -$9.22
ROI: -95.8%

So I spent a total of $49 for this test.
I got a -95.8% ROI and low traffic even when I increased my bid.

Since the follow along is over, I'll let you in on the offer.
It's for an offer for Jordan, which accepts only Wifi.

Now it's possible that there's just not enough traffic for wifi for Jordan from SA.

But I will still continue to test offers in SA.