SelfAdvertiser 2020 Contest Winners!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our contest over the past month with SelfAdvertiser has been the biggest contest we've ever done on affLIFT. Today, I am happy to announce the follow along winners who will be the lucky ones to receive some of the $5,000 in prizes!

Before I announce the winners, I want to thank my friends at @SelfAdvertiser for holding such a massive and awesome contest with our community! πŸš€

We have 3 different types of prize I will be awarding today:
  • BEST FOLLOW ALONG - $1,000
  • COMMUNITY FAVORITE - $1,000
  • PARTICIPATION TROPHY - $3,000 (split up)
Now, on to the winners!

Best Follow Along - @yasser_28

This contest had many amazing follow alongs posted by our community so this was a pretty tough decision. SelfAdvertiser and I have a group chat setup in Skype and we spent quite a bit of time going through the participants and finally decided on just 4 that we thought were potentially the best. Then, we narrowed it down to 2. And finally, we found our winner.

@yasser_28 was ultimately decided the winner for his great follow along, but also because I think he emulates a lot about what our community is about and what it takes to be successful with affiliate marketing. He and Gal from SelfAdvertiser worked together quite a bit on his campaign and while it may not have been a giant money maker, there is so much that he is going to be able to take from it and apply to his next campaigns, which is what my goal is for this community.

Congratulations yasser!

Community Favorite - @servandosilva

I really like this award because everyone in the community gets a chance to give their input. I don't get to choose the winner. SelfAdvertiser doesn't get to choose the winner. YOU get to choose the winner.

I encouraged everyone to vote and we had many members do so. With as many follow alongs as were posted, that wasn't a small task so thank you if you voted.

The results are in:

and @servandosilva is our community award winner with over 25% of the vote. Congratulations Servando. Well deserved!

Participation Trophy​

Finally, we have our participation trophy award. Every contest we do on affLIFT has a participation award because the main goal is always just to get members to take action. You won't know whether or not you are going to be successful until you actually take action and try.

We had 17 members complete all the of requirements for participation so each of you will be receiving $187! The winers are:

@caleb
@schiarelli
@jairene
@Ahmed Ibrahim
@Captndave
@varunkeskar
@belrican
@jimmyvanilla
@kromanionetz
@crimz
@noisyboy
@makifkaban
@grocky
@mandyk
@addy112
@Mrtheone14
@sushiparlour

I will be reaching out to all of you to collect your prize money πŸ€‘

Thank you again to everyone who participated in the contest and participated in the discussions around the contest! I am sure we will be doing another one soon :)

Onward and upward πŸš€

MGID
Congratulations @yasser_28 for the award. And I want to thank those who voted for me in the community vote, it was a big surprise for me to come out on the 2nd place in this ranking in front of some well-known names of this community. πŸ™
You were on our shortlist for the best follow along as well. Keep at it! πŸ‘

Thanks, SelfAdvertiser and Luke for arranging this awesome contest!
I just received my prize as well.

Congrats to all of the winners. I had a nice time reading your follow alongs yesterday.
Hopefully, the way the prizes were distributed in this contest pushes more people to raise up and test more campaigns and new traffic sources in the future!

Thanks, SelfAdvertiser and Luke for arranging this awesome contest!
I just received my prize as well.

Congrats to all of the winners. I had a nice time reading your follow alongs yesterday.
Hopefully, the way the prizes were distributed in this contest pushes more people to raise up and test more campaigns and new traffic sources in the future!

It definitely motivated me, will join next contest for sure 😊

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for prize - I have just received my prize. Highly motivating to keep on doing these....Thank you.

Congrats To All winners, :):)