Follow Along Self-Advertiser October Contest. Gambling Offer Tier 1- With Pop Traffic!

kaminari

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Affiliate Network : YepAds
Landing Pages Used : 1
Geo
: Tier 1
Budget: $50/day
Traffic : SelfAdvertiser Pop Traffic using their optimizer
Payout: $12 per lead. Hoping to check out the quality and move to the CPA version. My CPA payout has been bumped from $128 to $180 but unfortunately the advertiser is not ready to increase CPL payout.

Main aim for this campaign: Learn how to use pop traffic to supplement my push traffic campaigns to increase my total revenue. Also of course, to participate in the awesome October contest!

I am split testing between email optin lander and no email optin lander. It didn't make any difference with conversion rate with push traffic, but might make a difference in pop traffic.

I also modified my lander for pop traffic since it is way different to push. I added few javascript alerts and sound alerts to improve CTR.

Big shout out to Danielle from @SelfAdvertiser who help set up this campaign on a Sunday for me!

Let's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!