Case Study Scaling Across Multiple Push Networks

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Yesterday, I posted a guide/case study a push notification campaign I am running on PropellerAds and Zeropark:

One thing that I really want to push (get it?) and something we've discussed here on the forum a bit is scaling across multiple push networks.

I've found, especially with push notification campaigns, that you can easily scale a profitable campaign across multiple traffic sources.

In this case, I decided to scale using Mobidea Push. Mobidea Push provides traffic across multiple push ad suppliers which means there's probably some overlap between the PropellerAds and Mobidea Push campaigns I am running, but it's still a viable way to scale. Here's some proof :D

1583347262928-png.9190

I just started this campaign about an hour ago and it's already at 30% ROI while being an exact duplicate of what I am running on PropellerAds (Zeropark is currently paused):

1583347333151-png.9193

Want to know the best part? There are 20 other push notification ad networks in our Directory alone that I can scale this on:

So, go find something profitable run with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!