Rookie Seeking Guidance: Need Strategy Help

Keitaro

Meldan010

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I'm Meldan from Germany, and I'm desperate to break free from the 9-to-5 grind. For the past two years, I've been chasing online business models – domain trading, blogging, you name it – hoping to build a solo operation with no customer headaches.

PPC affiliate marketing seemed like my ticket to quick income, with a goal of $3000/month by August. Turns out, that was pretty ambitious! I basically nailed ALL the classic beginner mistakes. I've burned through $400 with only $100 to show for it.
  • Networks: Experimented with Golden Goose, Mobidea, Crakrevenu, and others.
  • Ads: Tested Propellerads, Popads.net, and Plugrush.
  • Tools: Used Adplexity and Anstrex for competitive research.
  • Tracking: Skro.eu
  • Landers: Built with Purelander and Landingbolt.
  • Budget: Have $1.5k remaining to invest wisely.
I'm currently considering a native ad strategy with a high-payout Clickbank product but would love some feedback before fully committing.

My question is: Would you recommend splitting my budget across several Push/Pop CPA campaigns or focusing on the native ad approach? I'm open to any strategies that increase my profit potential.

I appreciate any insights and advice the community

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!