Navigating the PropellerAds Maze: Seeking Advice on Budgeting and Targeting

1win

ZackZhao

Contributor
Despite having only a small amount of pocket money at my disposal, I'm eager to participate in this field and make the most out of it. However, after exploring various resources and tutorials, I've encountered challenges that differ significantly from what's typically portrayed.

I've tried running SOI lottery campaigns on DE and dating campaigns on PL, with payouts averaging around $1 each. In push marketing, even with a budget as $10, I've struggled to generate conversions. Increasing the budget to $30 resulted in only 2-3 conversions. Despite spending a considerable sum, I haven't gathered enough actionable data to optimize my campaigns effectively.

I'm seeking guidance on how to navigate this situation and make meaningful progress in my media marketing efforts with my limited budget. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.
@Luke
1.Some of the data running on PropellerAds shows that only Smart Links generate some data, but their payout is only in the range of 0.0x earnings. I'm not sure how to leverage them effectively.
1714094546104-png.51067

2.This is the Polish social data run yesterday
1714094905828-png.51068

@Cpamatica data, only one user has been obtained and there is no Payout
1714095038081-png.51069

3.The

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!