• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along RichPush + Microloans offer + Bemob (microloans a profitable vertical) january contest

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

maugarciaval

Super Contributor
Hello afflift members, this is my first follow along that I post here :)

🎯 Traffic Source: RichPush
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
βœ… Affiliate Network: A Private finance affiliate network
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: microloan
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $6
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: microloan has done well for me on facebook ads before. I haven't tried RichPush yet, but I hve good feelings.
πŸ” I am unsure about: the volume of the country

I chose a single creative, because that creative is working in another traffic network. I think it will also work in richpush.

I created 4 campaigns, two campaigns with sb1 one for mobile and another for desktop; and the other two campaigns with sb2 also one for mobile and another for desktop.

I like to separate the campaigns in desktop and mobile, because I think I cover more people and each one has a different recommended bid.

I hope to have good results in these campaigns and be able to update this follow along with good news :)

AdsEmpire
3 campaigns have already been approved by richpush, so far it has already generated a conversion; let's hope good results from these campaigns :)

Here is a second update, the two campaigns that are directed to desktop have not generated conversions; and I've seen that the conversions of the other two campaigns come from a single Subscribers list ID

If you take a look at your reports under segment select campaign then under filter by: Subscribers List ID. You can then see total bids vs impressions. Bids are how much traffic is available on that list and impressions is how many you are winning. If the bids are much larger than the impressions you can start a white list campaign targeting everything the same but only the sub list that is converting. Then with a higher bid see if you grab more traffic. If the higher bid makes you unprofitable you can simply pause the white list campaign without disrupting your original.

The same is true with individual placements by using the CPC modifier. You can read more about it here: https://docs.platform.io/article/110-how-to-create-a-bid-list

Last edited:
Hello afflift members, this is my first follow along that I post here :)

🎯 Traffic Source: RichPush
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
βœ… Affiliate Network: A Private finance affiliate network
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: microloan
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $6
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: microloan has done well for me on facebook ads before. I haven't tried RichPush yet, but I hve good feelings.
πŸ” I am unsure about: the volume of the country

I chose a single creative, because that creative is working in another traffic network. I think it will also work in richpush.

I created 4 campaigns, two campaigns with sb1 one for mobile and another for desktop; and the other two campaigns with sb2 also one for mobile and another for desktop.

I like to separate the campaigns in desktop and mobile, because I think I cover more people and each one has a different recommended bid.

I hope to have good results in these campaigns and be able to update this follow along with good news :)

Hi! How is your campaign going? Any more good results?