Revolution Force is not Paid,Everyone should take care of this...

RollerAds

Tarling

Super Contributor
it was a sadly experience with Revolution Force.I work with them before 2017,and meet them in AWA.at the beginning of this year,My AM Jeremy was leaving this campany(As I know,he is one of the founder here).then he recommend Sagor to me as the new AM.I work normally with Sagor,and make good contact with him.while at the end of Augest,he recommend some new offers to me which is from Rebll(I work directly with rebll when they are founded),I use my trusted source with them.while maybe traffic is not work well with them which show "Low performance"and get a payout decrese.then I stopped all traffic and wait for the reply from Sagor,who is away this time.when he get back,and he just rejected all leads from my account which said "fraud".that's shocked me,and I ask for a fraud report here.as I know ,if there are fraud,Rebll should send the fraud report,while Sagor do not have this,I asked again and again,no reprot at all
then I said I work with Rebll directly,and tell him which show "Low performance"and get a payout decrese,it do not have a influence on the payment,and rebll also let them ask me to target older people.so that's the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!