Follow Along Revcontent RON + VSL Let's do this πŸš€

CrakRevenue

Geozo
Yesterday's budget: $500

It seemed very slow! I was asking support if there was any problems, because usually it can spend quicker with my other rules and $100 starting budget :LOL:

I got a paybump, hence the $85 payout now.

I guess I need to understand things a bit more, I will leave it at $500 again today and see what happens πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

It seemed very slow! I was asking support if there was any problems, because usually it can spend quicker with my other rules and $100 starting budget :LOL:
What did they say, because that's weird...

Maybe a lot of competition?

It is last week of Black Friday, and the beginning of Xmas shopping season.

Anyways...

Good Luck! (y)

What did they say, because that's weird...

Maybe a lot of competition?

It is last week of Black Friday, and the beginning of Xmas shopping season.

Anyways...

Good Luck! (y)

Just told me stuff I already know, and to try cpc etc.. Yes I agree, this time of year definitely has more competition and increased costs. Thanks! πŸ’ͺ

That's what I figured.

At least you're killing it with your secret formula, and that will help you fund the campaign until you can... πŸš€ πŸš€

Definitely, and I also have other profitable campaigns too lol (which I was using some of the profits to run Native in the first place) (y)

Update - Fluctuations..

It's been up and down lately, I think I lost momentum when one of my good publishers swapped out their widget ID's and replaced with new, which is rare, but those new widgets had larger bids than what I optimized and rules blocked them. I have re-enabled them with what I think was previous bids. (I posted the other day spending $84 on 20 clicks)

Here's totals so far with this vCPM, as you can see, it's heading back away from breakeven :LOL:

I'm still playing with creatives, and bids, this time of year is much more competitive so I think I need to pull it out of the bag with finding a winning creative.

At this stage, I think I just have to align creative and bids for this to work and be profitable.
I'm not worried or bothered, because I know once I get this campaign/funnel profiting it will make all of this back and more, then I can go on to other campaigns! :)

I think the daily budget increases to $300 / $500 / $500 have made this lose more faster. Maybe this is a campaign that will just work well when smaller? Who knows..

At this stage, I think I just have to align creative and bids for this to work and be profitable.
I'm not worried or bothered, because I know once I get this campaign/funnel profiting it will make all of this back and more, then I can go on to other campaigns! :)

Update

I'm still running this campaign, just on vacation right now. πŸŒ΄β˜€οΈ

I've checked now and again, and it seems like BFCM has caused everything to go south. I Expected that really, still touched nothing and let it run. When I am back I will see how it's going as those events will have ended by then.

This month:

Mainly declined running up to BFCM.

Update
I'm deciding to pause this "niche" for now, I may re-visit this campaign/setup in the new year.

Totals so far OVERALL with Native:

Totals on vCPM with this niche:

I am going to take all what I have learned and launch a new campaign.

Why?
No matter what I try, my ctr% seems to struggle, and I think its not a broad enough niche. Struggling with ctr% has a domino effect on my cpc, making them way more expensive and harder to profit.

I believe this is the right decision moving forward, I'll be launching a new campaign tomorrow when I get some insights from my AM and compare with spy tools etc. (typical, it will be Friday) I'll try get my new camp pushed through if I can :LOL:

Not giving up! πŸš€

Update
I'm deciding to pause this "niche" for now, I may re-visit this campaign/setup in the new year.

Totals so far OVERALL with Native:
View attachment 32874

Totals on vCPM with this niche:
View attachment 32875

I am going to take all what I have learned and launch a new campaign.

Why?
No matter what I try, my ctr% seems to struggle, and I think its not a broad enough niche. Struggling with ctr% has a domino effect on my cpc, making them way more expensive and harder to profit.

I believe this is the right decision moving forward, I'll be launching a new campaign tomorrow when I get some insights from my AM and compare with spy tools etc. (typical, it will be Friday) I'll try get my new camp pushed through if I can :LOL:

Not giving up! πŸš€
Persistence wins bro πŸš€

100% mate, I'll not stop πŸ’ͺ
Looking forward to the day I post insane green from native, where it all paid off, because I am certain it will happen πŸš€
As it's the weekend now, I guess I'll have to wait until Monday to launch new camps, but not to worry, I can spend time spying and putting info together and launch well prepared :)

Update
I've taken this niche to CPC, if you read why I wanted to pause the niche it's due to vCTR and that's just a factor of vCPM.

I know this campaign and I'm now running it on CPC being aggressive and looking for good widgets. Also curious to see how my best widgets from vCPM perform on CPC since I have their average EPC's, so bidding lower per click should keep those profitable.

I realised starting a new vertical/niche is starting from scratch again, when my only issue right now was CTR% and costs, where as CPC I can control those costs, worst case scenario if CTR isn't good enough it won't get traffic. Better than randomly seeing $1.72cpc lol.

Update
I've taken this niche to CPC, if you read why I wanted to pause the niche it's due to vCTR and that's just a factor of vCPM.

I know this campaign and I'm now running it on CPC being aggressive and looking for good widgets. Also curious to see how my best widgets from vCPM perform on CPC since I have their average EPC's, so bidding lower per click should keep those profitable.

I realised starting a new vertical/niche is starting from scratch again, when my only issue right now was CTR% and costs, where as CPC I can control those costs, worst case scenario if CTR isn't good enough it won't get traffic. Better than randomly seeing $1.72cpc lol.
Thank you for sharing, I would like to ask you how much is your CPC bid?

Quick Update - I haven't given up!

It's been a while since I posted, but I'm still going! :LOL:

Here's my CPC results so far, on total RON:

I've been playing around with bids, testing new creatives and being aggressive in blacklisting widgets.
The stats above are this month, I think the camp started on the 4th.

I'll just keep spending, blocking and playing around..

And Native overall is looking like this:

This includes making many mistakes (and learning from them). Testing landers, creatives, experimenting with bids, rules in the optimizer, dayparting, and a whole lot more. Plus it's Q4, probably the toughest time of the year.

All I know is, I'm getting closer to cracking this and it's exciting!

There's only one way this is going to go and it will be success.. Simply because I won't give up and I'm in this for the long term πŸ’ͺ πŸš€