• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Follow Along RevContent RON Mobile CB VSL: Can I Save This Campaign?

1win

peterhaley

Super Contributor
Hi All,

First of all, thank you for allowing me to share my first Native experience. I have been thinking of killing this campaign many times, but I still resist to give up and lose all data (good or bad) I bought for $14,000 :), plus 6k in coaching by a multiple CB platinum award winner. After reading comments by @Varun, @DEADZ, and the rest of you, I am learning about what I did wrong, so I'm excited to share this journey with you all. The problem is that I have now less money than when I started on Feb-2023. But I'm persistent. Let's go through the basics first:

Offer: Alpilean - ClickBank
Avg $/conversion: 140
Traffic platform: RevContent
Tracking: Voluum (linked to RevContent)

High-level stats:

first-stats-png.42176

Let's give a little bit of context to these results.

Late Dec-2022 I started with my coach. Everything is my fault, very probably. Results are there and I didn't get my first platinum award yet. He taught me the basics of native ads allowed by RevContent. I made my own pictures, went through the VSL and watched it several times. We also went through the process of creating

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!