• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along Revcontent Desktop RON + Clickbank VSL

1win

Movin

Lurker
After getting some help from @Varun he suggested I make a full on follow along for the campaign. This is my first campaign and we are kind of jumping into the middle of things but I would love help on how I could improve.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Revcontent
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool:
Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Clickbank
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $100 (at the start of this FA)
๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ Platform: Desktop
๐Ÿ’ณBudget: $200 a day
๐Ÿค”Unsure About: Whether or not to continue with this offer or switch to another

Spend: $8500
Revenue: $5000
ROI: -40%

Current Funnel:
5 creatives, 1 lander, 1 offer
After testing multiple offers and landers in this niche I've settled on these 2. My vCTR is typically low to mid teens and lander ctr is 40%. Early on I ran creatives to 2x payout before killing, now doing 1x since I have a couple quality creatives already breaking even. I am still unsure about when to kill a creative. For example if it gets 2 conversions on $200 spend, but then goes another $300 spend without, when do I need to kill it.

Bidding, Budget and Optimization:
  • Started Campaign at 0.4 CPC, and am

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!