• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Push Traffic + Dating RevShare Offer

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last month, I ran a nice dating campaign using push traffic and a survey landing page. You can read all about it here:

1588963685623-png.10887

Well, I've decided to try to replicate those results using a dating offer that pays a revshare rather than a CPA.

The reason I've decided to try that is because that particular campaign performed well for me, but it wasn't profitable for the person who owned the CPA offer. By running a revshare, I'll be able to completely remove the cap and as long as I can get it to back out profitably for me, I can probably make the campaign last longer.

I have around $150 in my PropellerAds account so I cam going to start my testing there and then test Zeropark next week as well. I am tracking SOI/DOI/Subscriptions. Right now, my conversions are all SOI with a new people who have done the DOI:

1588964040547-png.10888

I am hoping to keep the eCPA as low as possible during this initial testing since I really need to get a few deposits over the next week to gauge what my actual CPA is going to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!