• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Push campaign - should I try pop too?

Geozo

idohorizontech

Contributor
Hi guys, not sure this is the correct place to ask this in this forum but here I am...

I just launched today a new push-campaign with AdMaven. Nothing to fancy: Sweeps offer (Golden Goose) in ZA and BeMob to glue it all together.

So far I had 1 conversions and about 20% CTR, and I know it is way too soon to decide anything about this campaign - I know that I need a lot more data.
Yet, my guy in AdMaven suggested I'll create a POP campaign too and told me he can put me in a special list.

I must state that I am new to AM and this is only my 3rd campaign (the other 2 were not green but I learned from them)
And my plan is to only use PUSH at least till I am comfortable with it.

I have 2 questions:
  1. Should I listen to AdMaven guy and try pop too or should I stick with the original plan to use one traffic source, at least while I am learning?
  2. If I decide to run pop as well, how do I set it up correctly in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!