• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Prosper202 is FREE again

AdsEmpire
Just did @agentf. Great guide. I’ll have a crack tomorrow setting it all up. Should I get 2 domains? One for the tracking vps and one for my offers?

MGID
Just did @agentf. Great guide. I’ll have a crack tomorrow setting it all up. Should I get 2 domains? One for the tracking vps and one for my offers?

I would as you can pick up domains for a few bucks ;)

Hi all,

the free version of Prosper202 has been temporarily discontinued while I figure out a few things.

Mainly how to deal with supporting everyone.

I intended to have no support for free users, but so far found it hard to say no to users who ask for help.

Usually it’s not a problem, but with hundreds of new users, it’s starting to become time consuming and difficult for just me.

If you are already on the free plan, you can continue to use it free.

Last edited:
I intended to have no support for free users, but so far found it hard to say to users who ask for help.
It's one thing to say 'no support' but a different thing to not help someone who needs it. Totally get where you're coming from. I'd find myself in the same position in that situation. Hope you work out a good workaround or compromise that works for everyone, you included!

That's a shame but totally understand!

It's one thing to say 'no support' but a different thing to not help someone who needs it. Totally get where you're coming from. I'd find myself in the same position in that situation. Hope you work out a good workaround or compromise that works for everyone, you included!

Yeah, when someone needs help. My natural tendency is to help. Unfortunately in this case, it makes it hard to get much of anything else done.

Not to worry, I have a few ideas that I am testing with current free users, if that works, it will allow me to bring back the free version while still giving everyone the support they need.

Im a tad late replying but glad to see p202 staying in the game and adapting to the changing landscape. This was the first public tracker I’ve used back when they first came out (this likely
dates me a little)

In Prosper202, What exactly is "Bot202 Facebook Pixel Assistant "?

I can't find much information about or any help documentation.

In Prosper202, What exactly is "Bot202 Facebook Pixel Assistant "?

I can't find much information about or any help documentation.

I haven't talked about it much it.

It automates everything about your FB pixel setup for your campaign.

Here's a full walk through of what it does.

The video is a paid video and part of my pixel masterclass series, but I've temporarily made it available for the next 24 or so hours so you can check it out.

Can't get access to the code. I am seeing this

View attachment 13491

Clicking on the Get Prosper202 Free does nothing
Well I clicked from the Directory link and I've got mine Prosper202 LITE licence for free.
It does not include support, but there are plenty of tutorials to find, and whoever is a bit familiar with tracking and servers will make it easy I think

There is also an Agency Edition but cost money of course.

So looks like Prosper Lite self hosted can be downloaded for free with community support.
I didn't tried yet, but I will soon.
At the moment I need something to track pop ads and not pay $$$$ for clicks. This is good to start, and who knows if I get a powerful enough server maybe it will fit my needs for a long time

update: just chatted with Nana - he's now giving it out for free in return for signing up to his newsletter:

You'll find this button when you visit his profile page.

Hope this helps :)