Optimize Like a Pro with CPV Lab ad tracker!
Get deeper insights, precise tracking, A/B split testing, bot filtering, and API integrations to optimize audiences automatically. Start tracking!

PropellerAds Follow Along Contest with HUGE Prizes Is Back ($13000) #PA24

RollerAds
Hey all!

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we disqualified 2 more participants. They are @L1Ght and @noisyboy (aka @YourAverageDegen ).

Please note that we never ban, suspend, or disqualify anyone without a reason. We as a company and contest creators are interested in having as many FA as possible, to make this contest one of the biggest events on the forum.

However, we believe, that the participants, who follow the rules, deserve this violation control. That would be unfair to give the prize to someone who breaks the rules, while you are working hard during the contest period.

RollerAds
Can you explain why they are disqualified? @PropellerAds

business security reasons.

So they were doing something that would affect the security of PropellerAds if you revealed?

Or were they doing something simply wrong like running pop to X or push to X or prohibited vertical/methods.

You can answer at least a little vaguely to some extent, for a little clarity.
Example: Disqualified reason: prohibited promotional materials / forcing subscriptions / adult traffic / misleading or whatever..

This competition is by far the biggest, but slowly becoming the one with the least participants lol.

Tell people their mistakes, warn them first before you just stop their efforts, maybe they didn't realise since your terms are not exactly specific/clear.

@noisyboy (aka @YourAverageDegen )
Can you explain why they are disqualified?
Tell people their mistakes

If I remember correctly, noisyboy was banned after winning the last Propeller contest. Which is probably why they are being so strict this time around.

Also it looks like he used the same Afflift account but just changed the username. @YourAverageDegen: "This member limits who may view their full profile." Where did this Grand Guru with 1200 messages that just appeared for this contest come from? Seems like it's noisyboy (naughtyboy).

And since he was already banned before the contest, noisyboy/YourAverageDegen was most likely disqualified for multiple accounts.

Not just noisyboy. I believe most of the banned members don't know why they were banned. What they need to know is where they violated the rules (so they know how to fix them), rather than just saying: 'Unfortunately, you violated the rules.'.

They not only can't participate in the contest (so they have no motivation to update posts), but their accounts are also facing the possibility of being banned (can the amount they recharged be refunded?)

Am not sure their Proprllerads account is affected just the contest. One of the contesters banned member got his propellerads suspended but on his next update he stated that he's account has been reinstated. My guess is its just the contest.

If I remember correctly, noisyboy was banned after winning the last Propeller contest. Which is probably why they are being so strict this time around.

Also it looks like he used the same Afflift account but just changed the username. @YourAverageDegen: "This member limits who may view their full profile." Where did this Grand Guru with 1200 messages that just appeared for this contest come from? Seems like it's noisyboy (naughtyboy).

And since he was already banned before the contest, noisyboy/YourAverageDegen was most likely disqualified for multiple accounts.
Wow, I'm not noisyboy. How can you raise those false allegations against me? xD

I'm nothing like that lowlife noisyboy. ๐Ÿคฃ

Dear all,
We appreciate your concern about participating in this contest.

We launched the contest to give everyone on the forum to win the prize fairly without breaking the rules and still get chances to win.
We must follow these procedures to ensure the safety and protection of all parties involved.

All our efforts are focused on providing a safe and secure partnership for all participants, so we cannot disclose individual reasons in public:
  • Disclosing such details in forums could violate the userโ€™s privacy or expose confidential business information.
  • Sharing the exact reasons for a ban might give bad actors insights into how the platformโ€™s monitoring systems work, allowing them to exploit loopholes in the future.
  • It can lead to unnecessary debates, accusations, or reputational damage, which can affect the trust in the platform or the user him/her-self.
  • By keeping the reasons private, we control how we handles individual cases.

In case an advertiser creates campaigns with the content prohibited on our platform by breaking the policy rules, it's obviously cannot be accepted.
    As well as if an account is compromised, there is a chance of stopping the cooperation.

We would like to ensure that each FA participant was personally informed about those violations not only in DM but also directly from the PA support team, so it's not unexpected for those members when we announce the final decision here in the thread.

We want as many participants as possible, but Not at the expense of disclosing sensitive info.
    Thatโ€™s why we prefer to handle ban appeals and discussions privately through PA Support team to maintain discretion and fairness.

Last edited:
I have some questions
  1. Can I launch my Follow Along today?
  2. I already have funds in my PropellerAds account. However it's less than $200. Do I need to deposit another $200 to be eligible for the contest or can I simply add the remaining amount to make my ad fund more than $200?
  3. Will I get bonus deposit only after launching my Follow Along and providing my email to @Luke? How much will it be?
  4. If I run a single Follow Along campaign using ProPush tag then will I be able to be eligible for both segments?

Added :)

Can I launch my Follow Along today?
Yes:
"End date: October 4th (no follow alongs can be posted after this but you can still update your follow along)"

I already have funds in my PropellerAds account. However it's less than $200. Do I need to deposit another $200 to be eligible for the contest or can I simply add the remaining amount to make my ad fund more than $200?
You can add the remaining amount.

Will I get bonus deposit only after launching my Follow Along and providing my email to @Luke? How much will it be?
You can get the $75 bonus for a $500 deposit.

If I run a single Follow Along campaign using ProPush tag then will I be able to be eligible for both segments?
If you're using PropellerAds traffic and follow all the instructions ๐Ÿ‘

I have some questions
  1. Can I launch my Follow Along today?
  2. I already have funds in my PropellerAds account. However it's less than $200. Do I need to deposit another $200 to be eligible for the contest or can I simply add the remaining amount to make my ad fund more than $200?
  3. Will I get bonus deposit only after launching my Follow Along and providing my email to @Luke? How much will it be?
  4. If I run a single Follow Along campaign using ProPush tag then will I be able to be eligible for both segments?

Hey!

1 - Yes, you can still run the FA. However, to be able to with the main prize and participation bonus you need to make at least 4 updates with your campaign details
2 - You can simply add the remaining amount
3 - Could you please clarify what do you mean mentioning the "bonus deposit"?
4 - In case you are running the PropellerAds campaign and add Propush.me tag, you are participating both of them. However, please make sure you use it for Onclick campaigns.