PropellerAds Follow Along Contest - Vote For Your Favorites #PA23

Geozo

Which follow alongs from the contest are your favorites? (you can vote for 2)

• vinay333

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Skyde

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rob

• BobZhang

• lstivejsamec

• LonelyWolf

• Ack

• Yang

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • jaswinder

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • L1Ght

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • ShobhitAgarwal

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Tarling

• noisyboy

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Dickie

• Martillo

• Nick

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • tomdanhel

• sorrowz

• RichardTay

• Dungx

• Beckman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boltr

• scooby

• trx

• hypeboy

• JuanDLink

• HAkorehdeh

• sprout77

• kingpush

• dood

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • fready1311

• Hadomi

• LazyGuy

• affmission

• luckyweber

• Johnny_eX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrakRevenue
Wow last time I checked this the votes were way different to what they are now. o_O

Wow last time I checked this the votes were way different to what they are now. o_O
Yeah, we had quite a few votes come in this weekend. I sent an email to all the paid members on Friday asking them to come vote and not everyone ignored it ;)

I've reviewed the results so far and one interesting thing I've noticed is that regularly active members who have been active for awhile and not realizing they can vote for more than 1 person in this contest 🀣 (not reading the thread)

Also, we already know there are hundreds of lurkers who read content nearly on a daily basis and don't post. It looks like they will vote in the contests :D

The poll has closed. Here are the top prize winners based on the poll results:

1st Place: $3500 - @noisyboy
2nd Place: $1700 - @dood
3rd Place: $1000 - @L1Ght
4th Place: $750 - @jaswinder
5th Place: $500 - @Nick

I will work with PropellerAds tomorrow to finalize everything and get you all your prize money and bonuses :)

Congratulations my favorite "competitors"!! :love:πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹ You did fantastic documentations, I've learned a lot from you all!

I only recently joined this place, but seriously. Good work to all of you guys. I read quite a few of your FAs and you all did a great job.

I am sure quite a few people learned a lot and got inspired to run their own campaigns and tests after this round of follow alongs. Now it's time to take your winning, successes and grow even larger. Good work again guys.

Congratulations to All Winners

Working on sending out prizes! :D

It’s time to announce PropellerAds bonuses winners! We are grateful to everyone who came along for the ride, it was an incredible journey!

Congratulations @noisyboy! You are a fighter and your follow along is very inspiring! Hard work pays off πŸ’ͺ

And it’s time to giveaway additional PropellerAds bonuses.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PropellerAds Favorite Award $300 goes to @Yang
Thank you for such an amazing and detailed follow along! You tested Pops and Direct Click. Also you tested Survey Exit and shared the details of your experiment. As a result all of the formats worked well and had green campaigns from all of those formats.
Your case is the favorite follow along of the PropellerAds team!

The Most Active Participants bonus $100 goes to: @samueleto1, @LazyGuy, @Tamas, @Dungx and @Ack

You’ve been active during the whole contest and tried to help the other users with their cases. Thank you for your impact on the community.

Survey Exit case studies bonus $75 goes to: @Beckman, @Ack, @jaswinder, @L1Ght, @noisyboy, @fready1311, @luckyweber and @Yang

You guys tested the new format Survey Exit and shared some useful insights. Well done!

Mobile Apps follow along bonus $75 goes to: @jaswinder, @HAkorehdeh, @affmission

Nice work with the Mobile Apps follow alongs!

Please check your DMs, we’ve already sent your bonuses.

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

We hope you had as much fun as we did! The contest is over, but that is not all. Follow PropellerAds blog - we will share best follow along cases soon. These cases are full of helpful information and we are sure there’s a lot to learn from it.