PropellerAds Contest Winners! #PA10k

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Usually, I announce the winners of our contests within the contest threads. But, since PropellerAds has offered such a massive prize, I think these winners deserve their own thread! 🎉

In case you missed it...​

and the winners are...

💰 PropellerAds Contest Prizes:​

🤑 ProPush Winners

• 1st Place: $500 @Desha
  • 2nd Place: $300 @BOB92
  • 3rd Place: $200 @viccarterann
  • 4th Place: $100 to your payout in ProPush.me or $100 Bonus on your next deposit in PropellerAds @jaswinder
  • 5th Place: $100 to your payout in ProPush.me or $100 Bonus on your next deposit in PropellerAds (@Pablo T)
Congratulations to all the big winners and thank you everyone who participated: @jaswinder @noisyboy @BOB92 @Rob @Jan1 @Desha @dannyfranco @Johnny_eX @Gustavo @Ahmed Ibrahim @viccarterann @Suyog @wolf @bao @dood @Nick @abdoshaik @Hadomi @Pablo T @mrweishen666 @Varun @Dungx @johnyTT @caslifts @BobZhang123 @AdamG @TutAnkhAmun @Neil (and the 20+ other people who didn't complete all 4 updates but tried).

and, of course, a huge thank you to my friends @PropellerAds for holding this awesome contest for our community. These are the things that are going to help us grow the industry. I'm proud to be able to do it here on affLIFT! 🚀

All winners will be messaged today for their PayPal email so I can send them their prize over the next 24-48 hours 😃

CrakRevenue
Our congrats to the winners and a huge thank you to @Luke for such an amazing contest :love:

This time, the number of amazing follow-alongs and useful comments to them are extremely high. We are delighted with the results and hope you are too.

Without further ado, let's give a few more awards.

It was very difficult for us to choose the winner in the PropellerAds Favorite category: there are too many great follow alongs, but in the end we decided to reward @viccarterann. Congratulations! You have done an excellent job. We hope that the $300 bonus will help you launch a more profitable campaign and you will create another follow along on the forum.

The winners of the contest not only created nice follow-alongs, but also actively helped other forum members. @Nick, @Desha, @BOB92, @abdoshaik, thank you so much for supporting all participants with your tips and positive comments.

The most active participant was @Nick , so he gets a $100 bonus. @Nick, we will send you promotional codes in a private message soon.

❗ In conclusion, we remind all forum members that you can always sell us your case studies to earn extra money on your campaigns - https://propellerads.com/blog/adv-its-time-to-get-paid-for-case-studies/

Thanks again to everyone for choosing PropellerAds. And stay in touch. This is not the last promo from us ;)

Thanks again to everyone for choosing PropellerAds. And stay in touch. This is not the last promo from us ;)

Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved! 👏😍

And many thanks to @PropellerAds, @ProPush and @Luke for making this contest possible!

reward @viccarterann. Congratulations! You have done an excellent job. We hope that the $300 bonus will help you launch a more profitable campaign and you will create another follow along on the forum.
Oh! very grateful for this bonus! I'm looking forward to launch more campaigns with you! 😜🥳

And waiting for the next contest! 🔥