Follow Along PropellerAds Contest Follow Along - POPs and a Bunch of Offers

1win

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I was so excited when I heard that there's gonna be a contest hosted by PropellerAds on Afflift but didn't really get time to start a follow along. But here I am, ready to test different offers and make something work. I will create many campaigns as I go on with this follow along because I know that most of my campaigns will fail, but I'm ready to test different kinds of offers and geos, and get something going consistently. For now, I wil focus on POPs for this FA, but I might create a separate follow along for PUSH later as I have something interesting on my mind.

Campaign 1

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds Pops
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: ๐Ÿคซ
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Carrier Billing
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $0.24
๐ŸŒŽ Geo: Tier 3
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: It's a top offer recommended by my AM, but I'm not counting on it to be successful. I will launch many campaigns and find something that works.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Don't know what to say here. :p

Propeller has quite a bit of traffic for this geo. So, even though the payout is very low, I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!