Follow Along PropellerAds Contest - Can we make CPA 2.0 Work?

RollerAds

doubledouble

Super Contributor
I love propellerads, have had some great success there and some nicely scaled offers, also find their traffic to be some of the best when it comes to Pop. Nick has motivated me into doing a follow along with CPA2.0, for the most part because he makes it work and I can't so clearly he is the master and I am the student! Lets see if we can learn something together!

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: direct offer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: mobile content
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 1
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I run it at big scale on CPA
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: How CPA 2.0 will perform, I have never got it to work and would love to get some direction on the magic.

For this follow along I'll be using the CPA Goal 2.0. According to some on the forum its pretty simple, I tested it a bunch, in and have not made it work at scale for me, so happy to learn something here and see if we can make it work.

I'm actually going to use 2 offers here. 1 direct - to offer geo is Thailand, payout is

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!