• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along PropellerAds Contest! - BIGGEST EVER! $$$ #PA10k

AdsEmpire

viccarterann

Super Contributor
Hello all! :p

With a contest like the one organised by Luke and PropellerAds, participation is a must! 🀝

- Participation in the contest proposed:

I've been working with PropellerAds for a while now, but lately I haven't been getting very good results. So with this follow along I hope to be able to focus and concentrate only on this source and selected offers to get some good campaigns. πŸ€žπŸ˜‡

The aim of this thread is not only to learn together with the community but to prove to myself that I can find good offers when I need them. πŸ’ͺ
I hope you can also contribute with your opinions and advices about everything I do, this way we will all benefit ! 🀝

That's why, as I have always been, I will try to be as transparent as possible explaining everything with as much detail as possible in my hand!πŸ”Ž

So let's run the first campaigns and see how it goes.

I will start with these parameters:
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
πŸ’° Affiliate Network: @MrGoose (Golden Goose), Zeydoo.
πŸ›οΈ Type of Offer: Download applications, PinSubmit, Sweepstakes...
πŸ’΅ Offer Payout: From $0.12 to 1.5$
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: PropellerAds

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-05-20 a las 19.44.07.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-05-20 a las 19.44.07.png
    146 KB · Views: 164
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!